Honey parmesan crusted pork is an easy crockpot recipe that tastes like a gourmet dinner. This crockpot meal is quick to prepare and tastes delicious. Your entire family will enjoy this meal and you will look like the Rockstar mom (or dad) that you aim to be!
I am always looking for easy dinners that taste great and are super easy. Did I mention that I like to make easy meals? I can’t stress that enough! There are so many great tasting meals that are easy to make, we shouldn’t have to slave away in the kitchen these days.
Honey parmesan crusted pork is one of those easy recipes that takes 5 minutes to prep and cooks itself in the crockpot. Meaning, you can go about your day and when you are ready for dinner, it will be ready to eat. That is a great way to handle dinner, don’t you think? Well, you actually would want to thicken up the sauce a bit to take this meal to the next level. However, even with that extra step, it really only takes 5 more minutes. Amazing!
This meal goes great with almost any sides too. My favorite sides for this recipe are mashed potatoes and either broccoli or cauliflower. The sauce is the perfect addition to go on mashed potatoes. And the sauce really compliments broccoli and cauliflower if you opt to drizzle some of it on your veggies.
I have to say, my favorite thing about the honey parmesan crusted pork recipe is the fact that you don’t have to chop anything up. Crockpot meals are fantastic for cooking meals when you aren’t home, but sometimes the prep work can take just as long as cooking a meal. This recipe requires minimal preparation. Mix up the honey, parmesan, soy sauce, dried oregano, dried basil, and garlic and pour over the pork. That’s all there is to do. This truly is an easy meal that tastes better than what you would get in a restaurant.
You can be the Rockstar parent at least for this dinner!
Honey Parmesan Crusted Pork
- 3-4 lbs Pork
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce I prefer low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oregano Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Basil Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic Heaping tablespoon
- 3/4 cup Beef Broth I used beef broth, but chicken broth would work too
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1-2 pinch Sugar
- Place pork in the crockpot.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cheese, honey, soy sauce, oregano, basil, and garlic. Mix well.
- Add beef broth to the pork.
- Pour sauce mixture on top of pork, making sure to completely cover the pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Strain juices in crockpot and mix cornstarch into the sauce.
- Put in a medium saucepan on the stove and cook on medium heat.
- Stir well and add a pinch of sugar to sauce.
- Once sauce thickens a bit, remove from heat and pour over pork.
Pingback: Tempting And Easy Apple And Gouda Stuffed Pork Chops - Jenahoward
Pingback: Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Is A Family Favorite - Easy To Cook - Family Favorite Dinner