Chinese Chicken Fingers
The BEST Homemade Chinese Chicken Finger Recipe Is Easy & Delicious
Servings 8 people
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts Cut into strips or nuggets
- 1.5 cups Flour
- 4 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- dash Paprika
- 1.5 cups Beer Or can use water
- Whisk together the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Then slowly add the water, whisking until smooth.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 15 minutes or so.
- Heat vegetable oil to 360 degrees F in deep fryer or pot.
- Dip chicken into batter and fry in small batches in the hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on a rack and salt to taste while hot.